April 20, 2010

Stream of Conciousness, 7-Minute Breakdown of the 2010 Regular Season Schedule

Based on the title of this post, you immediately might be wondering, "What if someone comes out with a 6-Minute Breakdown of the 2010 Regular Season Schedule?" My response: "...NNNOO! 7 not, 6. You can't even break a sweat. Not even a mouse on a wheel."

Anyways, I finally got to glance at the schedule, missing the highly anticipated schedule release shows on ESPN and NFL Network. Here is a chat transcript reflecting my initial reactions and thoughts regarding the 2010 season and how it will play out. We will revisit this topic again after the draft and throughout the offseason as we learn more about the makeup and chemistry of our team, our division rivals and other opponents and will adjust our predictions as necessary (they will undoubtedly be unrealistic regardless). Without further adieu, here it is, my crystal ball look into the 2010 regular season for the Cleveland Browns:

8:06 PM me: so i'm looking at the schedule...

i really cannot see one game we lose

we def start 2-0

Eric: yea

for sure

8:07 PM me: I’ll give us a loss week 3 at balt

2-1

8:08 PM Eric: yea

me: i think we beat cinci

Eric: cinci will be a good game i think

me: 3-1

yeah

I’ll give us the win at home

atl?

I’m not that high on them but think they probably outscore us

I’ll say 3-2

8:09 PM @pitt

big divisional game

ben out through week 8?

i say we win

big win propelling us to 4-2

8:10 PM Eric: yea

me: lose at nola

4-3

Patriots beat us

4-4

Eric Mangini sticks is to his former employer

5-4

wooohooo!

jets very overrated going into 2010

8:11 PM jacksonville is a win 6-4

Carolina will be tough but we win

7-4

contender? pretender?

lose at miami

8:12 PM 7-5

win at buff

8-5

@cinci, i say we pull off the win, cinci will not be as good as last year

9-5

8:13 PM Another big divisional game, Ravens beat us out, 9-6

need a win to get in the playoffs, and we beat ben and the steelers

10-6

wildcard!

Ravens will go 10-6 but own tiebreaker

steelers finish the year 6-10

bengals go 7-9

we are amazing

woof woof

No comments:

Post a Comment